Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Vacation

This Christmas I was lucky enough to have an entire week off to be with my family. Where to begin?? Mason has made huge advancements in his mobility. He is now vertical. He went from scooting everywhere to halfway crawling to pulling himself up onto anything and everything. I can't believe how quickly it has all happened. On the 22nd I was sitting on the floor with him when I glanced over at him and he had pulled himself up to standing for the first time. I couldn't believe it. Ever since then he just wants to be standing. Christmas Eve was our first wedding anniversary. Troy gave me a necklace, flowers and a cute card. I gave him a personalized Starbucks tumbler with pictures of us and Mason. Christmas morning we let Mason open his present from Santa; an Ernie stuffed toy. At this point he was more interested in eating the paper than what was actually under the paper. It was fun to watch him tear at the paper though. My favorite gift I got this year was my new sewing machine! It's great, I'm excited to put it to good use. 
Saturday we drove to Pacific City to celebrate our anniversary. We had lunch and took some pictures on the beach. The weather was perfect, blue sky and not that cold.
This vacation flew by but it was really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment